- How to Dock your Surface RT and Surface 2
- Xbox One HDMI IN – This is no Media Center replacement.
- Ethernet on Surface RT with Windows RT 8.1 (Updated)
- Microsoft’s new products come with some seriously frustrating shortcomings, but why!?
- Installing a USB to Ethernet adapter on the Microsoft Surface RT. (Updated)
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Microsoft has finally given us USB Ethernet support for RT with 8.1. Well sort of. According to the support website http://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-us/support/hardware-and-drivers/usb-to-ethernet-adapter you will see that the Surface Ethernet adapter works with RT 8.1 (*so do most 3rd party adapters). (Update: Microsoft … Continue reading