- How to Dock your Surface RT and Surface 2
- Xbox One HDMI IN – This is no Media Center replacement.
- Ethernet on Surface RT with Windows RT 8.1 (Updated)
- Microsoft’s new products come with some seriously frustrating shortcomings, but why!?
- Installing a USB to Ethernet adapter on the Microsoft Surface RT. (Updated)
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The Microsoft Surface only comes with two ways to connect to the outside world, WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0. For most this is probably sufficient but we don’t use wireless in the office as a security measure and tethering all day … Continue reading
In the two weeks since its launch, I’ve read countless reviews of Microsoft’s own tablet device. Ranging from praise to all things Microsoft, to a merciless attack of haters. It’s no surprise that the primary benchmark is the Apple iPad, but … Continue reading